5 Most favoured Discord bot hosting platforms available
Discord bot and it’s hosting was popular in the gaming industry to begin with. But with time, digital marketers thought of giving it a try to enhance engagement with their community.
Businesses are always looking for ways to automate and delegate as much tasks as they can to increase productivity.
With the rise of discord bot hosting, more and more business owners are relying on the platform for conversing with their potential customers and give them a personalized experience.
What is discord bot?
Discord bots are AIs that can perform a number of useful automated tasks and bot commands on your server, such as welcoming new members, moderating content, and banning rule breakers.
Some bots can even add music or games to your server.
The chatboxs you come across with whenever you open a website is what discord bot is. They offer a variety of benefits. They:
- Give an exclusive experience to the user
- Are fun to interact with
- Takes off a serious load of work from the Business owners
- Keeps the users engaged
But you cannot engage just in any discord bot hosting platform. You have to make sure it will provide a unique and comfortable experience to your users. Let’s see what platforms are the best and most popular for discord bot hosting.
5 Reliable discord hosting platforms used by the businesses
PebblesHost is among the most popular discord bot platform being used for hosting. The key specs are:
- Works 24/7
- supports so many frameworks and languages, including Java, Node.js, Python, Discord.py, Discord.js, and JDA, alongside prompt Discord Support
- one-click bot pre-installs to help you get started quickly
- 3 MySQL databases for free and additional open ports
- A clear dashboard with detailed statistics to know how much server resource is consumed
- 7-day fully automatic backups
They have powerful Xeon processors, DDR4 ECC memory, unmetered enterprise-grade SSDs, and 250Mbps uplink, to carry out your operations without lags or hassles.
Also, they provide full access to bot FTP files with an intuitive, industry-leading panel that helps you manage the bot.
PebbleHost’s Discord bot hosting plan starts at $3/month.
Vultr is one of the leading names in the technology industry. One of their products is its Vultr Compute, on which you can host your Discord bot.
It features 100% local Solid State Drives along with high-performance Intel CPUs.
As a user clicks deploy, Vultr’s cloud orchestration handles the rest and distributes server instances in your preferred data center.
They have a total of 17 server locations spread across 4 continents and offer OS combinations like CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows, etc., or you can use their ISO features too.
The biggest advantage is that they allow you to just pay for what is utilized and scale up or down based on your demands.
Vultr powerful add-ons include:
- A firewall.
- DDoS protection.
- Flexible networking.
- Scheduled and automatic data backups from the minimalistic control panel.
- Enterprise-grade performance and stability with 100% SLA guaranteed, powerful API to spin up, control, and destroy your instances quickly.
They offer 100% latest-generation Intel CPUs and blazing-fast read and write speeds with SSDs.
Protect your applications with isolated local private networks along with public IPv6 protocol.
They provide with complete root access in addition to a dedicated IP with your VMs. Their SSD cloud instances start at $2.50/month or $0.004/hr for 10 GB SSD, 1 CPU, 512 MB RAM, and 0.50 TB bandwidth.
PloxHost’s premium discord bot hosting service is definitely something you should give a try.
The key features are:
- Pterodactyl Panel that is an open-source control panel to manage game servers.
- Pre-configured bots.
- Facilitates SSD caching, Cloud Linux, RAID hardware, and 100% uptime. You get unlimited control of your server, FTP access, and GitHub tools.
- Offers DDoS protection, PCI compliance for security.
Use the hosting service with premium bandwidth, 1Gbit connection, and upgrades without hassles or any hidden fee. They also provide various payment methods, including Bitcoin, PayPal, credit cards, etc., to make the transactions easier and smooth.
The pricing starts at just $1.25/month.
What’s special about SomethingHost is their vast variety of available programming languages, which can support almost any Discord bot.
- Easy-to-use control panel called SomethingCP.
- Custom SSH server and web-based console to allow you to debug your bot and squash any bugs in your code.
- A free subdomain provided by them.
SomethingHost’s affordable hosting plans start from just €1.49/month.
A discord bot hosting platform which is fairly easy to manage because of their custom-built control panel. Just upload the bot and let them manage the server.
- Run your bot 24/7 on their sturdy server computers that can handle massive internet traffic.
- A staff that monitors the server infrastructure all the time along with your bot to keep it’s performance the best.
- Add-on services to empower your bots, such as MariaDB, MongoDB, MySQL, and Redis.
- Periodic data backups to prevent any data loss.
- A live console that allows you identify any potential bug and make the debugging super easy.
- For security, they keep one bot instance running separately from another by utilizing a combination of containerization and virtualization.
- Pre-built templates which requires no technical expertise.
- A 24-hour “no questions asked” policy to get your full refund, in case their service is not satisfactory.
Every server they provide comes with at least 64 GB RAM, 24/7 runtime, a Quad-core CPU having a minimum of 3.6GHz, multiple SSDs, and lower or no lag.
They also provide a free migration service to move all your files to their server. Their pricing starts at $2.99/month.
To sum it up, discord bot is really useful and you need a reliable hosting platform if you want to make a good use of it. It can make your gaming experience superior and help you grow your business by continuously engaging with the users aka potential customers.
Tell us which discord hosting service would you consider using in the comments!